Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Honey I'm Home!!!!

My apologies to all 3 readers who've been awaiting fresh brain droppings from yours truly. I seem to have fallen in a hole here. I am living apart from my kids right now which is incredibly difficult for me (if you know me well then you understand this), I have had a rather uncertain situation with the duration of my current paying contract work (forcing me to constantly devise contingency plans), and I just needed to step back for a breather (I have a lot going on right now) and a fresh perspective.

I have recently met some incredible people around the world and have been putting a lot of my energy there. Some of this has been just standard networking (friendly exchanges of ideas and info) and some has been part of my slow and careful search for a best friend, partner, and lover, which is a long way to say "wife". There have been many scam attempts as I have opened my search worldwide, but recently I have found reason for optimism. I will continue gently with the communication and see where it goes, but it looks promising at this point. I am in no hurry though and need to regain a sense of balance, even if illusory.

With this renewed balance hopefully will come more consistent writing from me again. Much love and many blessings for you all.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Good to "hear" from you again.
I hope all goes the way it is needed, and to hear from you again in RL.

Janet said...

Good luck in your quest. It is a noble one indeed.

I'm glad to see something new here;-)

Brad said...

The best way (for me at least) to find someone, is to stop looking.

When it's time for them to appear, they will. And you will know it. That's how I met my second wife. 7 months later we were married. And life just seems to have fallen into place since.

Everything happens for a reason and life picks it's own time to happen. You can't rush it a long and you can't stop it. You can try and nudge it in a direction you wish to travel, but chances are you're just along for the ride.

Don't give up or get discouraged. Take it as it comes and wake up the next day for more.