Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another successful crash landing.

Hey kids,

I'm in Cincinnati and I am scheduled to take a welding test tomorrow. I will be working on military field equipment and that's all I feel free to say about it at this time. This is a strange project for me, given my support of the troops, but absolute revulsion at the current administration's policies and actions, both at home and abroad. I was somewhat underwhelmed at first, but have connected with a sharp guy who's definitely more experienced than I am. He has been reasonably happy working here so far. He got here in September when they wanted me to start originally.

The weather here is much warmer and more clear than Michigan. I hope to come home for Christmas break or get the "Crumbgobblers" down here.

That's it for now,
Buddha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddha, Glad to here you found someone to connect with down there. We miss you already...stay in touch!
Jeanne

Adam said...

glad you arrived safely.... The crumgobblers are going to spend the weekend with Cassie and me and help us celabrate Cassie's 12th Birthday.... Going to take them to the Holiday Inn Water Park .... Talked to Sherrie and The Saturday thing will work out on a regular basis...much luv bro... I'll get the kids to leave a post ......

Adam

oh....took your advice and started a blog... even uploaded a picture...

The mechanical infant strikes again!