Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gaia Community Site

Another point for the Traceless Warrior. (I think he may be winning.) This one is for directing me to the Gaia Community Website. I have not had much time to set up my profile or thoroughly explore the site yet, but my quick browse impressed me and I look forward to exploring it in depth very soon. The site is pretty comprehensive and appears to be a great resource for people who are into consciousness raising and positive change. It offers blogging, forums, and various other outlets and ways to connect.

I anticipate making this a regular addition to my online work and recommend at least giving it a look. The idea of a social networking site dedicated to positive change and spiritual growth can only be a good thing. I expect to see many of you on there soon. The title link will take you to my profile page and you can get started from there. Please give me a "shout out" or set me up as a friend so that I will know you are there.

Namaste

1 comment:

Janet said...

And I have to thank YOU for pointing me to it. I'm totally enmeshed and have just become an Ambassador
...totally ridiculous, and I blame you:-)