Friday, January 11, 2008

Goin' Back To Cinci'

I just got a call to return to the project in Cincinnati that I had been working on leading up to Christmas. I will return to work there on Monday the 14th and will be working 2nd shift initially. Unfortunately this means that I am having to change many of my plans to be with friends and family in the upcoming weeks, but for strategic economic reasons (broke) I need to do this. My hope is to spend most weekends with the Crumbgobblers in Michigan or have them brought to me. It has been a good break over the last couple of weeks and I've been as far afield as Boulder, Colorado and Long Island, NY. My dear friend Michelle has gotten me looking at some ways to support my family without all the hours or travel, and for this I am eternally grateful. (Thanks Kiwi) Hopefully I can begin implementing these changes in the next few weeks.

One benefit of returning to Cinci' (other than $$$) is that I will have a lot of time for research and blogging once again. I have noticed that actually being with friends and family drastically reduces my time on-line. Sorry dear readers, I do prefer people to pixels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear an opportunity to re fill the coffers has materialized. Would love to see you freed from the hourly slave syndrome as well. Workin on that my own self. hope to see you before you bolt south again.

Jeanne