Friday, January 4, 2008

Traveling

Hello again,

I've been rather busy with the holidays, so I've unfortunately been neglecting writing and gathering new information for all two of my readers (could you be the third?). Things have been good for my family and me. I am leaving for Colorado in a few hours to help some friends move out of the Rotten Apple (NYC) and into the crisp January air of the Rockies. I will be doing a bit of networking (http://www.amtrekker.com/) and research on this trip and expect to return to Michigan in a week or two. One of my stops will be at an off-grid house outside Boulder. I have forgotten my camera, so hopefully my traveling companions will have one with them. Anyone in the Denver/Boulder area interested in meeting up should contact me by replying to this post.

Take care,
Buddha

3 comments:

Terry said...

BuddhaBro,
I live in Denver, and you better
stop by so we can have dinner or something.
Email me and I'll give you the
phone number.

Anonymous said...

Nice timing! You're walking into a storm.

John said...

Hey Buddha check this out:

http://deputy-dog.com/2008/01/09/the-worlds-nicest-social-housing-complex/

They sure do "projects" differently in Vienna!