Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Pandora's Listener Directed Internet Radio (Free)


Merry Christmas Kids,

Here's a little gift from me that my friend Adam introduced me to (title link). It's a free service that allows you to design your own streaming radio stations (great background while reading my blog or following links) by selecting an artist, song, or style (even independent artists). They take the info you input and branch out into similar music to create your station. You can create multiple stations and mix them as well, if I understand it correctly. This is a fantastic alternative to the cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all, commercialized radio stations most people allow themselves to be brainwashed by. If you set it up and open a new window it's commercial free radio. They also offer an upgrade with additional service. I've just registered and wanted to link to it here before I forgot to.

Much love,
Buddha

No comments: